Sunday 14 April 2019

(Beta) interviews started!



(screenshots)


Hi all! 

So this week we began interviewing members of the group project on their progress and thoughts so far on the our work. I've only included some screenshots of some interviews as my views are practically the same.

Ian caught the frontal of the footage with the main camera setup and I'm set up for a different angle for variety in the footage. We are bound to switch it up again next week. 

We captured about 11 individual interviews that day, very progress day I do say. We've scheduled to do more and capture footage of multiple members working and presenting their work next week as necessary.  

Off course the interviews were set in a basic room due to difficulties with availability on campus with studios been used or booked out. 

However I want to show what the intent is with this footage. Overall the below images are the crop I want to add for clarity to whats going on as I feel not having too much background problems occur in the interviews so the audience can maintain focus. 





Overall great progress was made despite some hardware issues regarding lack of equipment (Tripod on my part) and the batteries died in my camera due to them not being charged by the previous loaner. I feel like me and Ian got a good bit of footage this week anyhow to justify progress.

All interviews lasted about 5 minutes with straight forward questions and nothing getting too complicated to ask or answer. Nearly an hour's worth of footage was caught due to math,

 11 people x 5 mins duration = 55 minutes.

We interviewed the Art team, Leaders, Composers, and Level designers this week with a few members from those groups missing for reasons while get next week. Also we will interview game testers, programmers, and any other members involved whom weren't available also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment