Sunday 7 April 2019

This week's work.




Thursday, April 4th, I managed to capture videos of Chris displaying a very early prototype of the map which the game will be set in. I gathered other footage including research and experimented with different camera angles as mentioned by my team leader Ian. 

Within my power, there wasn't much to capture on that day when only 6 students where available for filming but they were working on other projects and assignments. I captured 5 minutes of footage of Chris displaying the map and reading through research by that was all that was available. I was disappointed with who was available. I thought there would be more to film. I hope this changes in the near future. 

What I am hoping to gain by next week is a lot more footage of students working and I am going to document the weekly meeting we have with Shaun every Thursday and organise a interview set up with some students also on Thursday. 

To break it down, I'll utilize the studio room within the college premises for 15 minute interviews starting off with the students whom have the beginning role of starting the project off which includes storytellers and map creators this week and also character creators too. 

Me and Ian hope to have a foothold next week with a substantial amount of content to work with then and get a basis of our endgame view. 


On the day of filming too, I will experiment with shot types depending on the layout of the rooms and where students tend to work. Multiple angles is necessary but I'd like to implement more styles into the filmography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment