Tuesday 23 October 2018

Games GDD

Source

This week's reading was obviously on "Accessibility" with game design. I get that factor of the workload. It was a good in depth read for a more understanding. I've only noticed these situations with any product the last 2 years as I've been creating projects it's range of audience has to reach as many as possible to give everyone a change to play without problems. 

I've always seen these settings in games. First thing I do when I open a new game is I check the settings. To configure the game I haven't played yet to my style whether it's volume of music or subtitles at most. 

I've also seen recently other players just experiment even with the accessibility, trying out other colors for icons and symbols and huds too. Sometimes other colours go better with the style of you or the game other than the designer's perspective. 

I get the responsibility for including this in our games, I will consider it for sure.   

No comments:

Post a Comment