Tuesday 16 October 2018

Games MDA


Having a more field of depth in terms of readying yourself and your game for consumers is the most important factor. After this weeks reading I have more width and knowledge about those factors now. Hearing and reading experienced members of game designers in their field of work talk about such thing in so much depth brings awareness and consideration towards our assignments.

I enjoyed this reading as anything about this topic doesn't bore me, Knowing what to look for to advance your knowledge about creating games is ever more helpful. I never heard of the MDA term til today. Knowing the capabilities that can be done under these 3 topics and which should be valued more with your time is essential basis for the foundation of game making.

I will try my very best to implement these factors into my game.

https://gamedesignconcepts.wordpress.com/2009/07/13/level-5-mechanics-and-dynamics/

This link is a seperate blog based on the same topic I am currently in the process of reading also due to the even more depth of conversation based on MDA and feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment