Thursday 18 October 2018

Unity Tutorial 3

Finished product from the tutorial 

I enjoyed creating this scene in Unity's Game Engine. To be able to implement code
to cause actions is exciting knowing you aren't just creating objects without life. That's why I am excited to create my game for my main assignment.

I've done similar work in the past although it wasn't created to move but to look like itself and that was being a clock. So in terms of modelling I knew already what is what like to create it but to add code into a game engine like this is my first time and I'm happy with the outcome.

Looking forward to the next tutorials also, I learned certain code for the movements required for the hands and also childs involving lists. I didn't know they same settings can be set to numerous objects of the previous if known as a child. Might be helpful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment