Sunday 11 November 2018

Final Game Design Document

Source

This process has been an lengthy but satisfying, the beginning of creating our own game is under way. 


Here you will find my dundoc link that consists of almost all the information about my upcoming game. It's still unfinished in my eyes and will conclude more information as I progress now towards creating this game. Knowing that by yourself this much information is needed and proceeded to get a foundation is quiet hard on your own to do. It can be done but I did find struggles to do but its done now and on too the fun part. 

This will be one of the better experiences to have this semester it's something fun we are creating and who knows it might become successful on a google play store if published 😃😃. Maybe I will manage the game and add addition stuff onto it and see what happens.

4 comments:

  1. Hey David
    Very nice layout on your design document. I've read through your document and I find it very clear and easy to navigate. Your game design document have lots of information and lots of interesting ideas. For your system requirement, you said that it will be both on PC and mobile. I think it will be very difficult to create both platform. Your game architechture is clear that your game will be action game. Human fighting bacteria sounds like a good idea, already seems really fun to play! I love your idea and think they're very interesting to keep the player entertained where you have different kinds of turrets to choose from and different cells. Your game can turn out to be very educational too! anyway I'm going to leave it there. Can't wait to see how your blog will turn out. I will look forward to your development. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David, your game seems very interesting, definitely not something iv'e ever played, a lot of the concepts have me thinking a lot, and i have to say i'm not sure what to say about it. it sounds like a moba version of agar.io, I've played a few games like this but they were all 2d based and i think a lot easier to put together so i guess what i'm saying is i'm curious to how you will put all this into plan, i guess my only suggestion is maybe every so often the person gets a cold or a bad virus that could kill them and all the cells start to rot, as for the rest i think you have a solid game laid out and i believe it will be fun to play, keep up the good work and look forward to seeing it finished so best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey David how are you lately? Your GDD was packed full of information and really clear how the game will turn out. I agree with Saha, creating a cross platform game might be a little bit too tricky. Good luck with the rest of the game design, I am sure it will turn out great man. Only two more weeks until we get to relax!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi David,
    Your game sounds really cool and interesting, the story for it is great and will give the player a good amount of information to go off while playing and be able to enjoy it. Im sure your game will be really tricky to make but I'm sure it will turn out really well, good luck I'm looking forward to playing it in the future !!!

    ReplyDelete