Sunday 18 November 2018

Prototype/LDD beginning


This isn't a good enough introduction to my level design but I'm currently in the process of creating my models of turrets and enemies with some software called 3DS Max which lets you create 3D realistic models of pretty much anything so. They can be imported into Unity so that will be the approach I will take. 

There won't be many obstacles or structures in my maps bar the turrets and the walls that create the veins and the skin. With the colour in the background of the above image they will have a similar tone in terms of actual colour beneath the skin. 

I'm having issues certainly with creating the modules as Unity has a lack of depth in terms of creating objects and characters really I feel where as 3DS Max purpose is to create characters and objects so, in terms of detail for my turrets and bacteria that's where the problems lie due to my lack of knowledge of 3D Max so that process is happening as I type this blog. 

In terms of feedback I haven't gotten any 😭😭😭

😂😂😂 I'm okay with that I will be getting feedback soon on the matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment