Thursday 29 November 2018

Unity Free Tutorials

Source

I've decided for this week's unity tutorial requirements to pursue "Gabriel Aguiar's" youtube tutorials on certain aspects and additions to improve your individual game. With me, they were aspects affecting my game such as projectiles,character models and destruction affects. 

All 4 of the chosen tutorials could be essential and helpful for me towards making my game been more authentic. I do admit I was drawn in by his thumbnails of his videos as the effects and work he produces seemed impressive. 

When I watched all 4 of these tutorials, I added them to a personal playlist so I can work with them on Unity and add them to my current game. As I viewed through them today I realised as I followed there was no problem with me following the instructions but I will see how complications will come down the line when I start adding these to my game. There's a chance I might come into a problem with implementing them with objects and materials I already have in my game. I will note if this does happen. 

1st Tutorial
This was the first tutorial I was speculating before moving on but I didn't because the tutorial was indeed effective and does work. I am hoping to add a few of these affects to my turrets soon. 

2nd Tutorial
This tutorial was about the animations of objects being destroyed or shattered which I would like to implement on my enemies in my game. 

3rd Tutorial
This is similar but separate tutorial from the 1st, With my turret variation I want to add different projectile effects when I can. 
4th Tutorial
I wasn't going to add a 4th option but as I scrolled through Gabriel's upload history out of curiosity I stumbled upon a tutorial of his on sphere models which is what I am looking for my turrets. 

So after those 4 tutorials and will get to implement them this weekend I will scroll searching again to see if Gabriel has any other interesting tutorials I could add to my game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment