Tuesday 20 November 2018

Week 8 comments and feedback

Feedback In 


I can say I don't get many comments based off my screenshot of my last 10 posts on my blog. However the comments are mainly people's concerns or ideas about my ideas and the feedback when it arrives is always a good thing to receive. The main 2 on my GDD gave me an idea of layout as it was clear to those viewers the idea but how'd I'd implement it would be difficult. The 2D aspect suits my game based not because it sounds lazier to go 2D but it goes well with the game I'm trying to make but 3D is our field of work. Besides those 2 comments there ain't any. 

Feedback Out 

Now here is will I kick myself in the back. It's even, yes I don't give alot of feedback back too because I've found my time best suited somewhere else for a different module and that's why I lack feedback outwards. 

I'd done so twice but that's all I have done and it isn't good for me or the creator. It might be too little to late to make a difference now with feedback week but towards the end of semester 1 I will attempt to make an improvement. I try not to be harsh and be real at the same time because nobody wants negativity but I see it as improvement, I just don't know how they will see it. 

Blog comments 

as touched on earlier, comments are improvement to help your perspective from others on how they reflect to seeing your creations. I haven't received or given many therefore not much information can be processed in helping that situation but I am appreciative for any that where left and they have been helpful. I don't think it helps us that much with building a community especially with people in the course you don't know. You'd introduce yourself in a monotone matter when addressing them in the comments and because there's no emotion in commenting, it is sensed that way to me. 

Looking Forward 

I think I need too absolutely improve with impression and involvement, other modules have been getting the best of my time for good reasons anyhow so I guess I need to work on time management and be more involving for other students benefits sake also. 

I've always seen the blog comments as "extra work" that isn't necessary unless your falling behind but I began to notice over the last few weeks that they aren't and are quiet essential to do for each week. I always need improvement in one field or another especially with Unity and blog interactivity. 

If I do have the time also, I'll dig into cosmetics for my blog also to make a change for the viewer for the better.     

No comments:

Post a Comment