Tuesday 20 November 2018

Week 8 Progress

Am I happy with my progress so far?

I would say I'm content with it, I do lack now and again because certain events and or assignments for that week needed more attention or something came up that affected the quality of the posts. The tutorials weren't my strong point as I got confused in the middle of doing them. I went off track and did independent stuff that only effected me and wasn't doing what everyone else was.

As mentioned with the readings the trouble I had reading some due to lack of sleep resulting in me falling asleep while trying so not that it was boring no matter the subject if I am tired, Don't read!!!
So I can say I'll always do better in this field of work and lacked commitment at the start.

Did I have a routine? 

Can't say I did no, I did it the day it was due.

Was there anything I enjoyed the most? 

Some of the readings were eye catching to do with gaming, Some I found had more relevance to this module than others and the consideration of the players, Any and all readings associated with those subjects I felt reading was enjoyable. The tutorials where more of a learning aspect rather than a fun aspect to me, That's just how I feel about it.

I didn't use the "extra credit" objectives at all as I was considering I was doing well but hopefully it doesn't come to that. If I have free time towards the end of semester I might start doing some like the last 4 weeks for example because my game might not succeed the way I would like so extra marks to help me cross the bridge when I get there.

Are there any changes I would make in the 2nd half of semester 1? 

I would make some changes at the start even so, I think if the subject was brought forward at the start and we get to choose what tutorial instead of spending the first half all doing the same thing we could have more time to be more creative towards the 2nd half with Unity, A bit of experimenting that is also beneficial towards your final product.

Overall for the 2nd half, I don't know if I would because I am coming up to the final assignment now in December so the process is set in stone and I have to deliver so I think changing the system now wouldn't benefit me.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment